PwR Up GG is an organization whose mission and goals are to provide to society a safe place to focus on gaming where everyone is welcome. PwR Up GG is committed to providing an environment at all of our events that welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and wide-ranging points of view. We expect all attendee and participants to live up to standards of respect.
All participants must abide by the following policy:
- No vulgar images
- Shoes required
- Do not display nudity, portrayal of nudity, or sexual images. Entire breast and groin regions must be covered. No underwear showing.
- No props or signs
- You must wear your membership badge at all times to be admitted to any convention function.
- By attending the event, you agree to the possibility of being in a photo or video. PwR Up GG holds the rights to all media and will use it in its sole discretion. Please note, we will review any request to remove an image, however we will use our discretion to determine if such removal is appropriate.
- Tickets may be purchased online only.
- No refund will be issued unless otherwise stated
- A refund may be issued if attendee termination is not a result from violation of event policy
- If any attendee does not abide by the policies, such attendee may be barred from the convention, either for several hours or for the rest of the event with no refund.
- Policy updates may occur without notice
- Announced events and guests are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice. Appropriate efforts will be made to announce changes to the event.
- No PwR Up GG members or attendees will be allowed to sell or solicit of funds for any commercial or other purpose, without the express written permission of PwR Up GG.
- PwR Up GG is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property, or for injuries sustained during the convention.
- Treat others with respect and consideration
- Do not engage in harassment, intimidation, bullying, or discrimination in any form.
- Be mindful of personal space – please do not touch anyone else without expressed permission.
- Harassment or offensive behavior of any kind will not be tolerated. This behavior includes, but is not limited to, physical or verbal threats, annoyances, unwelcome attentions, photography, recording, stalking, pushing, shoving, physical force, creation of a disruptive, dangerous, or boisterous disturbance, use of offensive behavior or language, use of profanity or sexually explicit language or conduct, making obscene, racial, religious or ethnic slurs or gestures.
- Anyone requested to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
- PwR Up GG reserve the right to refuse admittance, remove, revoke, or suspend any person, memberships, or passes to any PwR Up GG hosted event at any time in its sole discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, attendees failing to comply with PwR UP GG policies.
- PwR Up GG will look into and review every allegation of violation and respond appropriately. Please note, while we take all concerns raised seriously, we will use our discretion as to determining when and how to follow up on reported incidents and may decline to take any further action.
- Use family-friendly language. Gaming communities have a diverse assortment of people, so please do not use excessive profanity or insulting language.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will need express permission from a guardian and anyone under the age of 16 must have an adult with them at all times.
- Pay attention to your surroundings. If you experience or notice behavior, including, but not limited to harassment or a dangerous situation that appears to violate these policies or you have witnessed the same, please immediately notify any event staff member, security personnel, or PwR Up GG management to resolve the issue. If you feel you or someone else is in significant danger, please call 911.
- No smoking within the facilities.
- No external food or drink may be brought into the facilities.
- Respect the equipment. Intentional throwing or damaging in any way of the equipment including, but not limited to the controllers and televisions will be a direct violation of this policy.
- 2021 COVID19 PRECAUTIONS: Our team will abide by the guidance of local health officials and the CDC. As of 10/17/21, all attendees will be required to wear a mask to aid us in creating the safest environment possible. Please consult with a certified doctor to be sure of your own health and safety risks as we cannot guarantee safety from contagious diseases.
- By accessing the website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms you are prohibited from using or accessing the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- By providing us your personal information, you consent to us using it in the manner described in this policy.
- All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps in storing and protect customer account information and data transmissions. However, this is no a guarantee.
- We may reveal your Personal Information on a case-by-case basis in order to alleviate a threat of harm to you, or by you. In addition, we may reveal your Personal Information to the extent we are required to do so by law.
- We and any third parties do not warrant or guarantee that the material that appears on the website is accurate, complete, current, or do not contain errors or inaccuracies.
- We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and disclaims and negates all other warranties and other violation of rights. We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to the materials or any sites linked to this website
- Changes or revisions may be made to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice.
- We expressly exclude liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We shall not be liable for your use of any information or materials on this website.
- The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website are not property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claims for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PwR Up GG of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.